Last updated: 1/29/2018
Nebbia Technology LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.NebbiaTech.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline or that identifies you personally (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your browser type, searches conducted, referral source, length of visit, times and dates of visits to the Website, pages viewed and visited, internet connection, IP address, usage details, the equipment you use to access our Website, and geographical location; and/or
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, registering to use our Website, posting material, requesting services, subscribing to our service, subscribing to our newsletters, or responding to a survey.
- Information that you provide when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To send periodic emails with information that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email, or phone inquiries).
- To improve our Website.
- To market to our mailing list.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nebbia Technology LLC assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Nebbia Technology LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nebbia Technology LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Nebbia Technology LLC
130 S Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801