BTU Software, a supply chain software company, launched its flagship product, which provides 3PL transportation providers with the tools needed to predict pricing and market changes.
By leveraging Azure services, such as App Service, SQL, and Machine Learning, Nebbia Technology developed a platform that will help the 3PL industry by analyzing market data and helping users make faster decisions that lead to higher sales. BTU software unites freight rate analysis, sales, and operations all in one place.
- It gives sales reps a platform to its operational capabilities, real-time pricing, freight losses, winning benchmark data, and future price changes without interrupting operations and overselling its abilities.
- Customized freight rate machine learning that takes into account the freight broker’s entire DNA when it produces the suggested rate.
- Customer benchmarking that keeps track of quote requests and automates your freight wins, losses, and generated revenue, to better understand what your customer pays on its lanes.
- No more trying to figure out how and why sales and operations differed in pricing.
- Operational insight to taking action from your losses that will improve sales success.
- Increased freight rate response time – Machine Learning recalculates data based on customers, wins/losses, productivity, and margins. This, in turn, allows the system to provide winning rates and in less time.
This can produce more accurate sales forecasts and also help direct future sales efforts towards segments where win rates are higher.
- High successful close rates and fewer losses.
For more information, visit https://btusoftware.com/.
To learn about how Nebbia can help your organization implement highly-scalable solutions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.