We are excited to announce that Esteban Garcia will be doing a Redgate DLM Workshop the Friday before SQL Saturday #524 South Florida at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. As a Redgate Certified Partner, we are looking forward to delivering this DLM workshop on Database Continuous Integration. If you are ready to do database continuous integration as part of your Database Lifecycle Management, this workshop is for you! If you’re not there yet, don’t worry! You can learn how to get started at one of Redgate’s Database Source Control workshops.
You will leave this workshop with the ability to do the following:
- Link your source control repository to a build system
- Trigger database builds automatically when you make a change
- Use Redgate’s DLM tools to test your database changes
- Lay the foundations for package-based deployment of your database
To get the most out of this workshop, you should:
- Have your database in source control
- Be familiar with source controlling a database using SQL Source Control
- Be looking to get a CI process set up
For registration and complete details about the workshop, go to http://bit.ly/nebbiaworkshop.